Saturday, July 31, 2010

.little michael new york








Hey all you tiger cats,


I just wanted to send out a thank you to all my friends, fam, teachers who helped get me where I am(and hoped to be) today.


As many of you don't already know,

The other day I got shifted over to Manhattan, New York.


Apparently there is a woman here with silly big spikes growing out of her head.

And I just got back from watching Letterman, and Jack Black was on. Jack has a belly.


I'm stuck working on Broadway at Scholastic Books

A little crowded by nerdy wizards, but Mrs. Rowling, we all know what 5 letters come after J K


To my american and canadian friends,

we are thinkin about goin to the Broadway Lion King for my b-day(lucky 7 unlucky 13), so get your eyes and shoes ready cause we are having SoHo sushi for breakfast, lunch and dinner.


..and again, I just wanted to say thank you,, and I just wanted to tell you- I love you the most.....(and I know you remember why.)..



have a blessed day

love

michael robert adams brodie



and remember

"every day can be the best day ever!"

but you already knew that


Mom-i can't find any of those I HEART MOM shirts you were raving about


No comments:

Post a Comment