Saturday, July 31, 2010

art



Here's some of the art I created inspire by the big NYC.


(top)

This is a piece i create for all the fun times I had working at Scholastic. It was intended to portray all the different personalities and all the different smiles we had. President of Scholastic Dick Robinson even displayed this pic during his speech at a staff party.


(middle)

When people ask "What your favourite place in New York?",

one of my answers is the Dinosaur exhibit at the American Museum

of Natural History. I had never seen a display like that in my entire life.

Loved it. And with my Scholastic ID card I get into the museum for free.

(With guest passes if your interested.)

So anyway, I thought it would be fun to scribble stupid looking Dinos.


(bottom)

This piece was inspired by my evening runs. I would tighten my shoelaces, put the tunes in my ears and run down the east river. The buildings in New York can be strangling sometimes. It's great to break free and watch the sunset.


have a blessed day

love

michael robot adams brodie

No comments:

Post a Comment