Saturday, July 31, 2010

.little michael new york pt.2











.hey tiger


I just wanted to see how your doing and wanted to make bluntly sure to wish you a happy canada day.

I hope every body has way too much fun and has to go to bed early.


Sorry i can't be there to have a drink with you. Nothing to do with the travel.

Just to do with the fact that - i don't drink.

And to my americana friends - I'll cut and paste this email in 3 days, and change like 6 words.


Thanks everybody for all the gnarly support.

It's like one great big giant pizza party down here - but in city form.

I've been trying to get back to everbody

But you try writing an email with no air conditioning.

And if you have tried- then you my friend know what i'm talking about.


Enjoy the colours everybody

I mean color

I mean soda

I mean I love you

and don't forget you owe me 17bucks.


have a blessed day

love

michael robert adams brodie


the celebrity studded cast

(in order of appearance)

claire danes, tito ortiz, david letterman, jack black, bill plympton, wyclef jean, the ting tings, andrew keegan, steve colbert, steve carell, mike brodie, anne hathaway, john stewart, mike myers. natasha bedingfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment